Links are the magic sauce in website optimisation – that is why you need SEO link building.
However, there is an art to link building as not just any old link from any website is going to be helpful to rankings.
Links from low-quality websites will cause a website penalty these can be difficult to get out of, sometimes impossible. High-quality links with highly varied anchors are essential.
We offer a full link building service. Either bespoke services – this includes finding out how many links and what quality you will need to rank in Google. Alongside, good titles and great content, links are the most important indicators of success on the Internet.
We also have two services you can order online:
Without links, most websites will not rank for their desired keywords in any niche. Inbound anchors from other websites are the currency of the Internet, however, Google will devalue those they think should not count – they are getting better at this all the time. While building links emphasis needs to be on the trust value of the site you are getting the link from, relevance also helps, but you can see from the credit link of web design companies that this matters less.
There are many ways to get links, here are a few:
- Guest posts
- Web directories
- Article directories – Health Warning, don’t use many.
- Press Releases – beware of over optimised anchors
- Web 2.0 sites, bookmarking sites
- Your web designer or SEO Consultant
- Business Associates, Suppliers, Customers
- Link Baiting, hard on most business sites
- Local Chambers, Trade Bodies, etc
- Yahoo! Answers, Google Groups, Squidoo
- Write a blog, Comment on blogs, (don’t spam), Blog Directories
- Have a beautiful design in CSS – CSS directories like CSS Vault
- Buying / Renting Links – Google hates this and will penalise any site it finds selling links, therefore if you buy from places like pay per post you will eventually lose the equity from that link.
There are directories for everything if you send out a newsletter add it to the newsletter directories.
Do you give something of value away for free? There are ways to use this to promote your business.
Before you start any link building be sure of your keywords, the words you want your website to rank for. And look after all the on-site SEO first.
Do you need more links for your website? If so contact us for a quote, we would love to hear from you.